Textbook Lending Library
The David P. Bianco Textbook Lending Library is a program where students can check out up to three textbooks to use for an entire semester, at no cost to them. As resources are limited, these textbooks are checked out on a first-come, first-served basis.
Before the start of the semester, we host a priority day where students can be the first to browse through the collection and check out the books. Even after the priority day, textbooks remain. Stop by at any time during the semester to see what is available for you.
Spring 2020 Priority Day
Accepting applications Monday, November 11, 2019 through Wednesday, January 1, 2020.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Log into VC Student Portal
- Click on "My College" tab
- Scroll to the "Student QuickLinks" section
- Click on "Textbook Lending Library Priority Application"
- Locate and complete the "FREE Textbooks Spring 2020" application.
- In the confirmation message and/or email that follows, follow the link to sign up for the time you'd like to come by on the priority day, Friday, January 3rd. (Three time periods, 1 hour each, 320 students per period)
All currently enrolled Ventura College students are eligible to apply.
RULES & GUIDELINES:
- Three (3) textbook limit per student.
- Students must bring class schedule, photo ID, and printed booklist.
- Check the availability of textbooks by clicking here.
- All Lending Library textbooks are due the LAST DAY OF FINALS. Overdue textbooks are charged a $5.00 per day fine up to the cost of the textbook - no exceptions
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact the VC Foundation with questions regarding the application process or signing up for your time slot at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-289-6461.
Contact the VC Library with questions about textbook availability, locating/printing your booklist, and all other related questions at email@example.com, 805-289-6482, or by clicking here to go to their website.