Textbook Lending Library
The David P. Bianco Textbook Lending Library is a program where students can check out up to three textbooks to use for an entire semester, at no cost to them. As resources are limited, these textbooks are checked out on a first-come, first-served basis.
Before the start of the semester, we host priority days where students can be the first to browse through the collection and check out the books. Even after the priority days, textbooks remain. Stop by at any time during the semester to see what is available for you.
Spring 2021 Priority Days
- Students will receive a text message the first week of January 2021 notifying them that Textbook Lending Library requests are open.
- Requests are limited to one per student.
- In-person pick-up on Friday, January 8 between 8:00am-4:30pm.
- Alternate arrangements for receiving your textbook can be made.
- All library materials, including Spring 2021 Lending Library textbooks, are due on Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
Please note that a Daily Health Check is required before entering campus.
More detailed information is below.